276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It Starts with Us: the highly anticipated sequel to IT ENDS WITH US

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ll admit; the discussion around abuse in this book wasn’t AS bad as in ‘It Ends With Us’, but it still felt pretty one dimensional and pissed me off at times. I did not ever expect it starts with us and yet I could not think of what a beautiful and necessary addition this is. For the Ryle apologist and stans: I’m so glad Colleen wrote this book because there’s NO room for y’all’s bullshit.

Experience the romantic and satisfying conclusion to Colleen Hoover's powerful global bestselling novel, It Ends with Us. I wasn’t fond of the diary entries to Ellen in the first book and I especially didn’t like them here. Switching between the perspectives of Lily and Atlas, 'It Starts with Us' picks up right where the epilogue for 'It Ends with Us' left off. I was not expecting this to get 5 stars from me, my favorite book by Colleen Hoover is Reminders of Him but this really deserves five stars for how thoughtful, realistic and just downright beautiful this was.

Atlas meets with Sutton at his restaurant and requests full parental rights over Josh, as well as that they meet up for weekly family dinners at Atlas's restaurant. There’s no better time to cozy up with swoony romance books than now, and with the holidays coming, it’s the perfect time to also gift romance to the hopeless romantic in your life.

You won’t leave her with me overnight, but you’ll drop her off somewhere else when you want to get fucked? edit: for those of you in my comments going “if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all! The only thing I rolled my eyes at was Lily writing to Ellen still but alas a book can’t be too perfect. Lily and her ex-husband, Ryle, have just settled into a civil coparenting rhythm when she suddenly bumps into her first love, Atlas, again.Switching between the perspectives of Lily and Atlas, It Starts with Us picks up right where the epilogue for the "gripping, pulse-pounding" (Sarah Pekkanen, author of Perfect Neighbors ) bestselling phenomenon It Ends with Us left off. The sequel to It Ends With Us (2016) shows the aftermath of domestic violence through the eyes of a single mother. If you love Atlas individually or Lily and Atlas as a couple, this is the book for you, you’d love this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment