276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gorilla Grow Tent 3x3, Tallest Height-Adjustable, Industrial-Strength Thickest Canvas with EZ Clean Diamond Reflective Interior, Strongest Zippers, All-Steel Poles for Professional Indoor Growing

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The light leaks seem to come from the stitching in the seams, not from the fabric having holes in it. umm let me see, okay guessThe directions could have been better, especially if your a person that's needs them, for me it was a who cares, not much for directions , I just looked at the picture.

Other than that the tent seems to have all the bells and whistles, so if it hadn't ripped I would be happy with the product, but the poor construction ruined it for me. And if something gets damaged, our spare parts guarantee promises the right spare part for every pop up gazebo. Connect your mobile device to our app via WiFi to automate and track your grow tent climate from anywhere. Our printed gazebo canopy is a standard 3m x 3m size that adjusts to five different heights ranging from 3m to 3.Constructed from a strong nylon and printable polyester material which is waterproof, fire retardant (B1 certified), UV resistant and can withstand winds up to 60 km/h Beaufort scale 7 (additional weight ballasts required).

The compact 3x3 m gazebo is a faithful companion in all weathers and not only impresses with high-quality materials, a stable construction and many extras. The X-GLOO 3x3 is supplied with plain tubes which are available in 5 colours - white, black, blue, grey or red. I highly recommend this grow tent to fellow gardening enthusiasts seeking a reliable and efficient solution for their indoor gardening needs. The irregular reflection could also bring essential lighting for plant growth to the stems and deep leaves where barely light can reach. The perfect grow tent for medical growers to start 1~3 plants; the good seedling and veg tent for 4x4 flowering grow tent.The clear instructions provided made the process straightforward, and I had the tent ready for my plants in no time. The well-known classic is not only versatile in its application and equipment, but also particularly practical in its size.

The goal is to show ads that are relevant and engaging for each individual user, making the ads more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers. I assume it would be less work with help, but I put this monster together by myself and had my plants in it, in about 45 minutes, give or take, but back to the somewhat lacking directions I didn't bother to read, which as it turned out bit me in the butt. An inner ribbon stitching creates a seal that lines the zipper inside the grow tent to ensure maximum reflectivity and prevent light leaking. Our partytent provides a wonderful place to entertain your family and friends at all sorts of outdoor parties and get-togethers. Question actually is do I need to be too worried if I can get the RH level better within next couple days?This will allow you to personalize your tent – we will make the cover in the colour of your choice and place unique graphics on it (e. I recently purchased the Green Hut Grow Tent (24"x24"x48") for my indoor hydroponic gardening, and I'm thrilled to share my positive review of this fantastic product. Built to last, the X-GLOO 3x3 Inflatable Event Tent is manufactured using high tech materials which has been designed to last for years. Its quality, durability, reflective Mylar lining, observation window, and ease of assembly make it a standout choice. I almost bought a big camping tent and was just going to line it with those space blankets because I needed a big tent and didn't want to spend 250- 400 bucks.

Their spacious design is perfect for spacious spaces, and their portability makes them ideal for those seeking mobility.Strongest - features a solid metal interlocking frame that is up to 2 - 5x stronger than any competitor's grow tent frame.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment