276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Exo Terra Terrarium Foam Background, 45 x 60 cm (fits PT2607)

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

li>Royal Mail 24 - 1st class service that aims to deliver within 1 day of dispatch (not guaranteed). I've been thinking about using the background that came with the new viv I'm building up, and gluing on some cork and other supplies that I have lying around.

The only other thing I can say is that if you can silicone or "seal" the inside edges, definitely do that.Custom Reptile Habitats has been a proud distributor of Universal Rocks products since 2016 and over the years we have incorporated their amazing artificial, yet super realistic decor and backgrounds into our reptile habitat designs. The Exo Terra brand has a natural approach to looking after reptiles, which has allowed the hobby to develop extensively over the past few years. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref no 690292) and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 for the provision of payment services (ref no 555318).

The background is made from black polystyrene, so it will not be obvious when the background is accidentally damaged (3) (white polystyrene would be very obvious when the coating is damaged).Unfortunately, if you are not in one of these postcode zones we are unable to deliver certain items such as plants, small glass items and selective other products. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment