276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Laura's Confectionery Luxury Salted Caramel Fudge 200g

£7.5£15.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This duo gift is one to remember, with two best-selling fudge flavours bundled together, this special treat goes a long way. First Name * Please enter a First Name Please enter a valid First Name, the maximum length is 50 characters.

Our scrumptious Salted Caramel fudge is a delicious combination of buttery fudge, luscious caramel and sea salt, creating a salted caramel revolution. Last Name * Please enter a Last Name Please enter a valid Last Name, the maximum length is 50 characters. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.Once I got home to Delaware it was time to finally have a piece of the vanilla fudge that I have been craving for so long. We assume the spiny mammal on this beautiful gift box is Italian because the luscious limoncello infused into the luxury fudge seems to have caught his attention.

Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Introducing delicious sweet treats made by Laura’s Confectionery and delivered straight to your door! We can't offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as flowers and food, unless faulty or not as described. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.Juggling deadlines revision and study with tastings trade shows and markets she launched Laura’s Confectionery midway through university and has never looked back. Our Brilliant Butter Fudge is made out of the finest quality butter, making this premium combination a breathtaking mouthful with every bite! This gorgeously presented and fully recyclable box makes a thoughtful and generous gift for any special occasion and is ideal for anyone who prefers sweets over chocolate! Sugar, Butter 18% ( Milk, Salt), Sweetened Condensed Milk ( Milk, Sugar), Glucose Syrup, Golden Syrup, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Salt. Fruit jellies- Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sorbitol, Pectin, Apple Concentrate, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Spirulina Extract, Natural Flavours: (Pineapple, Orange, Blackberry, Strawberry, Apple, Lemon) Concentrates Of Black Carrot, Paprika Extract, Turmeric.

Is a delicious combination of buttery fudge, luscious caramel and sea salt, creating a salted caramel revolution. When we walked up to the door I remember seeing the Laura's sign lit up as night when I was a little girl. This gorgeously presented and fully recyclable box makes a thoughtful and generous gift for any special occasion and a great one to share with the whole family! Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.Please be aware that products in this collection contain butter, milk, soya and wheat, and may also contain nuts, peanuts and eggs. Especially unsatisfying as I did that RIGHT after telling the kind giver 'please dont be upset if I dont like this because I'm very particular about fudge'. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. There’s more to this wonder ingredient than just scones and afternoon teas it adds an unctuousness to classic fudge that’s impossible to top. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Clotted Cream Fudge: Sugar, Rodda's Clotted Cream 17% ( Milk), Sweetened Condensed Milk ( Milk, Sugar), Glucose Syrup, Golden Syrup, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin. Once you've purchased this item, simply look out for the Feefo feedback form, that'll be sent close to the estimated arrival date and then submit your thoughts to appear here! Sugar, Butter 18% (MILK, Salt), Sweetened Condensed MILK (MILK, Sugar), Glucose Syrup, Golden Syrup, Sea Salt 0. Choose from a Large Variety of Chocolate Covered Specialties like Caramels, Pretzels, Butter Creams, Caramel Corn, Macaroons, Salt Water Taffy and More…. Sugar, Rodda's Clotted Cream 17% (Milk), Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Glucose Syrup, Golden Syrup, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin.But to be honest he could be from anywhere because Laura’s Limoncello Fudge is so good everybody will love it. Laura’s ‘Scrumptious Collection’ will take you on a fantastic tasting adventure of their scrummiest treats including one box of Salted Caramel Fudge, one pouch of Fizzy Peaches and one pouch of Giant Strawberries – is your mouth watering yet?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment