276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio W-202-1AVEF

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We have full control over the design, materials, specifications, marketing and even dispatch so we can perfect every little detail and remain confident with our work.

W-202 — All about Casio Watches - CasioFan Magazine W-202 — All about Casio Watches - CasioFan Magazine

If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page. Anyone who thinks that RADIO controlled / BLUETOOTH controlled / GPS controlled timekeeping in a QUARTZ watch is necessary, has to explain me why and how that is even remotely relevant when a month with 30 / 31 days has 2. The black-on-black design of the case, strap, and face make this watch a versatile accessory that can be worn with any outfit.As the digital unit is offset in the lower right quadrant Casio have devised a very clever way of viewing it if the hands are covering the screen. The countdown timer mode does show the current time as well but unfortunately it is referee countdown timer meaning it can only be set 5, 10, 12 ,15 etc minutes. So, when you inevitably scratch or scrape the low-end materials, it doesn’t matter; if anything, it adds to the character of the watch. A specific button operation moves the hands away to the 10:55hrs position allowing you to manipulate the digital screen with complete clarity.

Casio B640WB-1BEF Review - The Digital Watch Batman Would Casio B640WB-1BEF Review - The Digital Watch Batman Would

the brown version is very charming and I went few times to test it, but always got the comments "ah, it it for you? However, these Casios are better sized and are designed to be used and abused; not so much as a fashion statement. This reaches from their ever-in-demand calculators and synthesisers to their flagship assortment of watches. If you want to change the bracelet for an alternative, you can easily remove it via the lugs, which feature open shoulders for easy access.The lightweight case means this can go somewhat unnoticed on-wrist, this will get you through any tasks without getting in the way. Given my limited time with the watch, I can’t give an exact figure when it comes to battery life; however, based on my experience with similar previous models, you can expect many, many years of service. The watches have been designed to allow the carbon composite shell to be visible and this really adds to the ultra-modern look. The module as a whole offers typical features, such as a stopwatch, countdown timer and alarms, though the pusher arrangement is slightly different than the other Casio’s I’m familiar with.

Casio Collection (W-202-1AVEF) - idealo

With its durable resin construction, water resistance, and scratch-resistant acryl glass, this watch is built to last. I've been collecting for a few years and have a decent collection of mostly budget and entry-level watches with a few mid-tier watches. This model is outfitted with mineral glass, which is quite hard, but may suffer a few scratches, which can generally be buffed out. You can tell that it is on if all the little hamburger symbols show up, when you hold down the bottom right button. The light occupying the top right, whilst the adjustment button is recessed into the case at the top-left.

I am looking for a countdown watch that also shows the current time at same time on the screen, or shows the countdown without going back to the current time. If it is so rare and costly, then I have trouble believing that it's authentic for having such simple features. The situation becomes almost irresistible when the watch is a stunning vintage Rolex Submariner; it's on your wrist, fits, and is available. Both models have the expected Casio digital functions such as stopwatch, world time (dual-zone), countdown, multiple alarms and an automatic calendar which is pre-programmed so far into the future that you will never need to make a manual adjustment. The dials share a common design and are uncomplicated with the lower right quarter given over to a digital timekeeping unit and the area around the nine-hour showing the day via a pointer.

casio countdown | WatchUSeek Watch Forums casio countdown | WatchUSeek Watch Forums

If you have owned a G-Shock or Casio AQ Tough Solar analogue/digital watch then the new 5611 Module hand operation will be intuitive and familiar. It has several neat features like showing current time in other functions, scrolling text, GMT offset in world time mode, etc. For people interested in the technical side of watches, one specific area of their construction holds enduring fascination – the subject of ruggedness and the capability to perform in extreme conditions.DW-5600BB and AE-1200 are my other super-preferred digitals, but I always wanted also something simple like F91, but with a little-bit "classier" look to fit more formal style.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment