276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DualSense Wireless Controller + FIFA 23

£50.615£101.23Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We tried many other titles just to see how they would look on the laptop and everything looked absolutely divine. Starfield was immersive, Lies of P looked fantastic, and even NBA 2K22 looked amazing. With Christmas just around the corner, there's probably a lot of people with some games on their wishlists, and there's lots of opportunities right now to get those games for less or get even better gifts with them thanks to different bundles offering great value. So, if you work as a creative and a AAA gamer outside of it, this laptop is built to handle your needs. Everything else in between

Where do I even begin? ASUS ROG’s Zephyrus G14 has been one of my personal favorite gaming laptops ever since it first came out. And a few years later, it just keeps on getting better. In other games that weren’t specifically optimized for console, the difference in performance is negligible. Third party titles like Lies of P, NBA 2K22, and even the recently released Like A Dragon: The Man Who Erased His Name played absolutely amazing. Internet and account for PlayStation Network required. Account holders must be 7+, under 18s require parental consent. Full terms apply: playstation.com/PSNTerms. If I absolutely had to switch to a Windows laptop, the ROG Zephyrus G14 is easily my top choice. It’s an all-eggs-in-one-basket machine that can keep up with you in play, work, and everything else in between. I also had fun catching up on a handful of shows using this laptop. Naturally, I did so using my Sony Headphones to get better audio. Not perfectWhile there have been a few more third party PS5 controllers more recently, many verge on the pricier premium side, but if you want to ensure you can make use of all the exclusive features such as haptics and adaptive triggers, then the official DualSense is the way to go. And you can personalize it with the AniMe Matrix feature which we didn’t really bother with during our time with the laptop. Beyond console-level graphics for gaming AFC Richmond, the fictional English association club football team from the Emmy Award-winning TV show Ted Lasso has also been added to the roster of over 700 teams, bringing Ted Lasso and team stars like Jamie Tartt, Dani Rojas, Sam Obisanya, Roy Kent, and Isaac McAdoo to the game. Additionally, Fifa 23 introduces the Fifa World Cup 2022 as a playable mode available at no extra cost and included in the game for all. Up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop GPU with 125W max TGP, NVIDIA Advanced Optimus, and DLSS 3.

But these are good things still. That means this laptop line still has room to grow. For instance, its first iteration didn’t even have its own webcam. But this 2023 version is now equipped with one. I’m fairly confident that over the years, we will see improvements in these areas ℅ ASUS ROG. Is the ROG Zephyrus G14 (2023) your GadgetMatch? Clearly, I enjoyed my time with the ROG Zephyrus G14. And while this will get a glowing recommendation from me, the laptop isn’t exactly perfect. Capture and broadcast*** your most epic gaming moments with the create button. Building on the success of the pioneering SHARE button, “create” offers players more ways to produce gaming content and broadcast their adventures live to the world. That’s a significant difference price-wise while still offering a more than competitive gaming graphics and performance, ease-of-use for work things, and considerably good entertainment presentation.Naturally, you can do more than just play and work on this machine. The display is so damn good I used it a lot to get my steady dose of K-Pop content. Everything from TWICE Ready To Be Tour fancams, MISAMO showcase videos, and LE SSERAFIM Perfect Night videos. If you’re a K-Pop enjoyer, the bursts of color is something you will definitely enjoy. I’ve already mentioned the audio as a clear weak link. The laptop is best enjoyed with headphones on or paired with nice external speakers. All of the post-processing of the photos he took, he did on the ROG Zephyrus G14. The laptop handled all of it with ease. If I’m not mistaken, I believe he used the Adobe Suite in touching up the images.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment