276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tranny Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had undergone the painful and extensive process of gender reassignment surgery. I was nineteen years old. Regardless of the unpleasant healing process, I was ecstatic to get up every morning and put on whatever clothes I wanted. Especially thongs! After wearing a Victoria’s Secret bikini, it was time for me to conquer my next big step as a woman: have sex with a man. I decided to cross to the other side of the road, probably as any other woman would. They just passed by deep in their own conversation and never bothered with me. Another car went by and I felt reassured. So to the fellas out there who do wanna get with that hot trans gal, here’s some friendly advice from one who knows: A family receives a threatening note, unsigned: feminize your son or you will all die. What do you suppose they’ll do?

He cross-dressed to please his girlfriend, but Jeremy would soon discover that Jasmine was born to wear a skirt… The latest addition to the Hawkins canon. This short novel is a follow-on to my earlier story “ Acceptance” (from 2013). Paying attention is the most erotic act. Try to be mindful of her struggle with her body, and see if you can combine your own pleasure seeking with the intention to offer her an experience of physical harmony.Sarah is a woman like no other, with the beauty of a harvest moon and a past she refuses to discuss. She will take all that you have to give. She will change your life. In the face of alien invasion, all that stands between the Earth and certain destruction is an intrepid band of cross-dressers with nothing left to lose! A secret society of women dedicated to the total feminization of males sought to turn him into a woman… but his wife soon had cause to wonder whether Geofferson was honestly all that opposed to the idea. That afternoon, I relaxed and took the weight of keeping my crossdressing secret off of my shoulders. I was happy, thankful that Katie was there with me, talking me through the stages of getting dressed up, the fabrics used to create every outfit and what they meant to me. Katie explained everything. Amazingly, I was expecting something a little stranger and longer, but Katie dressed me in every outfit, explained what it included, and why they were being used and what for. A lot of it I had a vague idea, I remembered the cruise and what my sister had worn was for the formal evening dinners.That was just one of the gowns she wore, and as much as she looked, Katie couldn't find the other two evening dresses she wore, which, in all honesty, wasn't much of a problem. I had tried on numerous clothes at that point and there were other times in the future that Katie and I did similar activities.

Winston Ashborne needed a cure stronger than hot soup: a tight skirt, a makeover, and an evening out—as a woman. Would he be a good boy and take his medicine? The timing was never right. And though on occasion we Snap each other, I have no plans to see him again. If our paths do happen to cross, and the timing is right for a fun night, I will absolutely have sex with him again. For the story. And the orgasms. An increase in temperature turns ice into water and water into steam. Might the same principle turn male into female?They must have had a really good look at me, being less than four feet away when the car had stopped beside me. I was wearing natural coloured glossy tights which could be seen above my boots and below my skirt, which finished just above the knee. The infamous “costume gun” is used to commit a crime and fate reaches across time and space to bring justice for the victims. The rules are simple: you be me and I’ll be you; the first one found to be an imposter loses. And the winner might just get a whole lot more than they bargained for… The three inch stilettos were really comfortable and I had no trouble walking in them. After all these years they are still my favourite shoes. I have had the tips renewed several times. When I found that my sister returned; the first thing that went through my mind was a close resemblance of the words "oh crap" ran through my mind. I still hadn't changed out of Katie's dress and my clothes were strewn over the floor. I was going to be found and instantly my mind told me to hide. I immediately jumped into the wardrobe and closed the door behind me. I remember that exact feeling when I was hiding from my sister. My heart was pounding, it felt like it was going to burst from my chest in a similar style to the Alien Quadrilogy. It would have solved some problems though, first off I would have been dead, and I wouldn't have to face my sister's wrath when she found I had tried on her clothes. She probably would have tried to resurrect my body and then kill me all over again for it. "Rain, where are you?" I could hear Katie from outside the room, and I hoped she would think I was somewhere else. This was the moment I found my sister really did have second sight. I overheard her muttering that she had shut the door to the bedroom before she left, and I foolishly left it open. She knew I would be in her room, and the fact that my clothes were left out for all to see didn't help that. "Come on Rain, I know you are in here. If you don't come out until the count of five then I will be forced to tell mum and dad," she stated with a calm and methodical voice. Katie didn't raise her tone, she didn't have to.

Last year was a hectic one, recovering from gender confirmation surgery (while writing a show about it), running a theatre company, getting on the scene as a trans actress… So much of my energy was spent working on and talking about becoming a woman in the world that I spent very little time actually being one. Year one is over, and I’m ready to get out there and take my new self for a spin. The government has a way of dealing with cross-dressers and it isn’t… well, actually the results ARE actually quite pretty indeed! She-male - Stories in which a She-male is the main character or the the main character is changed into one. As I approached I heard a wolf whistle! For a second I thought I had been read. Then I heard two more wolf whistles. There were no jeers or cat calls. This was too good to be true. I was genuinely being wolf whistled! Like any other woman, I held by head high and walked on. I had enjoyed the experience. I hope it happens again!A covert deep-cover assignment leads an author and his wife to swap identities. The man’s efforts to lead his wife’s life leads to complications he never imagined—and a deadly game of spot-the-assassin!

A young couple goes out for dinner and stumbles into a rich man’s deadly game. The rules are simple: switch bodies with your partner for one night, but you must act the part and tell no one—not even your former self. Only someone is playing for keeps.

About our FTM sex stories

Ps. Because we’re accustomed to identify as either boy or girl when we are very young, we transgender individuals often say “I’m a girl trapped in the wrong body,” etc. But really, we’re just transgender, something that has been around since the cavemen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment