276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOHNSON'S No More Tangles Kids Conditioner Spray Multipack - Leaves Hair Soft, Smooth, and Easy-to-Comb - pH Balanced for Delicate Skin - 3 x 200 ml

£7.75£15.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions. Formulated with the NO MORE TEARS® formula, JOHNSON’S No More Tangles Kids Conditioner Spray unlocks knots and tangles to help keep toddlers’ and kids’ hair soft, smooth and healthy looking.

I can have the puffiest, knotted, crazy hair just a few sprays of this and I can get a brush through it without any problem! The JOHNSON'S NO MORE TANGLES DETANGLING SPRAY works a treat on all of my children's hair, from my son, to my daughter's, especially after one of there fun days out! Johnson's No More Tangles Kids Hair Detangling Spray works quickly to help unlock stubborn knots and tangles. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. This product is part of the No More Pulls three-step routine, in which you can wash the hair with the Shampoo, then apply the Conditioner and rinse it with water to finish the routine by shaping the hair with this Spray Conditioner from the range .

Encuentra lo que deseas en nuestra tienda en línea; haz el súper todo lo que necesites para abastecer tu despensa y refrigerador o si lo prefieres compra artículos de tecnología para tu hogar, ya sean productos de línea blanca, electrodomésticos o muebles modernos. It helps reduce knots and snarls, making hair more manageable and leaving it soft, smooth, and easy to comb. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.

Step Routine: Wash hair with No More Tangles Kids Shampoo, nourish with No More Tangles Conditioner, and style with No More Tangles Spray. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product.You can also purchase these items using a credit card and choose to be reimbursed from your benefit administrator later. In compliance with the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, and the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945, we don't process requests for Schedule X Schedule "H," "H1," other habit-forming drugs. WHP Global™, the Babies ”R” Us Logo, “R Us” Wordmarks and the Reversed “R” Monogram Logo are trademarks of WHP Global™, registered in the U. Specially designed to help keep toddlers' and kids' hair manageable, our detangling conditioner spray is formulated to unlock knots and tangles.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment